We source all of our hog roast produce locally in The southwest area all of our pork and lamb is free range and locally sourced from the surrounding area . Our aim is to work closely with farmers, bakers and small holders in order to serve you and your guests fresh, seasonal food whilst helping to support “The Best of British” and serve you a succulent and superior tasting hog roast.
We also offer Lamb Roasts & venison roast if you fancy a change to pork, we also offer BBQ’s that can have as many different meat or fish options as you like. A really popular option we are now finding is our American Hog Roast, which gives options for those who like their pork with a twist. We really do offer foods for every different taste and dietary requirement and most importantly of all, all of our food is free range and of the highest quality. Hog Roasts don’t just have to include pork, we can offer many variety of different meat here’s some of the packages we provide.
Hog roast feeds 100 guests for £650 this includes
– local free range poltimore hog
– Or galandhayes venison which feeds 60 covers
– Or a selection of locally sourced beef, turkey, pork, turkey, gammon
– Rustic rolls & apple sauce
– vegetarian choice from buffet section or bbq section
– All serving equipment , hog roaster table etc
– staff to carve and serve
Hog roast feeds 100 guests for £750 this includes
The first package as well as.
– pork and ginger stuffing
– Napkins & food boxes
– Tray roasted organic vegetables with lots of herbs
Hog roast feeds 100 guests for £1,300
The 3rd package is the same as the 2nd with the following.
– 1 member of staff to help clear tables
– A choice of 3 salads from our brochure
– A choice of 1 potato dish & 1 vegetable dish from our brochure